Django site that communicates with GitLab API via Python-GitLab, allowing users to submit anonymous tickets to GitLab with no user data required. Users are authenticated via random diceware code phrase passed forward via url kwarg.
Deployed to: AnonTicket.
Client keywords/request included: "Clean, Simple, With Tor Branding."
Built on: Django/Python-Gitlab.
Special features include:
- Rate-limiting with Django-Ratelimit and custom decorators with callable limit-rate.
- Easy-add groups and permissions for superuser with custom BaseCommand.
- Custom decorators, Mixins, filters and tags.
- Custom pagination methods for project pages.
- Markdown support with Django-Markdownify.
- "Fail gracefully" built in with custom mock Gitlab object.
- Built for the Outreachy winter of 2021 internship period.
- 94 percent test coverage as measured via Python-Coverage.
- Featured on the tor blog (https://blog.torproject.org/anonymous-gitlab).
- See repo on GitLab.