3rd Annual Pittsburgh Hand Therapy Course
- Full Name: 3rd Annual Pittsburgh Hand Therapy Course: Care of the Hand and Arm in the Injured Worker
- Hosting Body: UPMC Centers for Rehab Services
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Date: Saturday, October 29th, 2016
- Description: A conference for surgeons, occupational therapists, physical therapists, and students to learn treatment techniques and philosophies to treat the injured worker with hand and arm issues. Conditions covered include compressive neuropathies and lateral epicondylitis, shoulder conditions, therapeutic interventions and pain management, functional capacity exams, amputation and crush injuries, wound care, hand ischemia, tendon injuries, and MCP/IP fractures.
- Other Resources/Further Information: http://upmc.com/Services/rehab/crs/services/Pages/hand-therapy.aspx