Contractors in Kalamazoo County

Any time you will have major renovations to your home--especially those renovations that are designed to making your home a safer living environment for a senior with potential health problems--it is important to make sure that installations are performed properly, and with quality materials.  As such, it is recommended to use a licensed, bonded contractor.

Additionally, for major home renovations, it may be a good idea to contact a Certified Aging in Place specialist. Dehaan RemodelingBlok Builders, and Pennings, have CAP certifications.

Back to Resources for Older Adults Landing Page

Dehaan Remodeling

2805 West Main, Kalamazoo, MI 49006

(269) 343-3757

Dehaan Remodeling

Blok Builders

5942 W N Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49009

(269) 375-8268

Pennings and Sons

5829 W Kl Ave, Kalamazoo, MI, 49009

269.207.6702 (Accessible Living, Direct Line)

Pennings and Sons