Driving Rehabilitation Vendor Fair
- Full Name: Driving Rehabilitation Vendor Fair (Non-official title)
- Hosting Body: University of Pittsburgh - Centers for Assistive Technologies and the Human Engineering Research Laboratories
- Location: Bakery Square, Pittsburgh, PA
- Date: October 7th, 2016
- Description: An annual fair for vendors, occupational therapists, and physical therapists. Vendors showcase products related to disability and driving services, including adapted vehicles, driving controls, specialty seats and lifts, wheelchair docking stations, and safety restraints. Keystone presentation by Amy Lane, OTR/L, including the demonstration and application of assistive technologies in driving rehabilitation in a variety of case studies.
- Other Resources/Further Information: http://www.upmc.com/Services/rehab/rehab-institute/services/cat/Pages/default.aspx